- 25 636.02 грн.
Versatile, easy-to-use and compact precision instrument for measuring ?-, ?- and ?-radiation. With filter selection switch at the front of the Geiger-Muller counter tube for filtering out types of radiation (?- ? and ?- ?, ? and ? radiation), large display and integrated RS232 interface. Includes interface cable, Windows software and operating instructions.
The following functions and operating modes are available for measurement:
- Standard mode for displaying the current radiation level. Display of the equivalent dose as a numerical value and as bar chart and display of the time until a selected cumulative dose limit is reached (default 5 ?Sv/h). Also equipped with variable acoustic and optical warning threshold signal and display of average radiation from previous day.
- Pulse counting either permanent or with variable gate time. Gate time adjustable in seconds, minute or hours. Additional optional acoustic count indication.
- Count rate measurement. The pulses registered are measured successively and converted into a count rate (number of pulses per second).
- Integrated display of date and time for correct recording of measured radiation.
- The number of pulses registered is stored in the internal memory. This facilitates recording e.g. of weekly values for up to 10 years.
- Computer docking station. The software enables the measured data to be evaluated and processed on an MS-Windows PC. Supported operating systems WIN 98/SE, NT 4.0, 2000, XP.
Radiation types: ? from 4 MeV, ? from 0.2 MeV, ? from 0.02 MeV
Measured variables: equivalent dose in Sv/h, mSv/h, ?Sv/h
pulses/s, pulses/variable time interval
Display: LCD, 4-digit, numerical with display of measured variable, quasi-analogue bar chart, operating mode indicators
Radiation detector: End-window Geiger-Muller counter tube, stainless steel housing with neon-halogen filling
Measuring length: 38.1 mm
Measuring diameter: 9.1 mm
Mica window: 1.5 to 2 mg/cm?
Gamma sensitivity: 114 pulses/min for 60Co radiation = 1 ?Sv/h in background radiation energy band
Background rate: 10 pulses per minute approx.
Internal memory: 2 kilobytes
Battery life: 3 years approx.
Dimensions: 163x72x30 mm
Weight: 155 g
Подробности уточняйте у менеджеров компании